Greater Kansas City Scholarship
The PNAGKC Scholarship's purpose in the Greater Kansas City area is to encourage and provide support to potential and/or current PNAGKC members to obtain an Associates Degree in Nursing, Bachelors Degree in Nursing, Masters Degree in Nursing or Doctoral Degree.
General Eligibility Criteria:
- May be a first time or a previous recipient of PNAGKC scholarship award.
- Must be currently enrolled or have been accepted into an accredited nursing program and enrolled at least in the second academic year. Provide proof of enrollment in the nursing program – Associate, Baccalaureate, Master’s or Doctoral Program.
- GPA of 3.0 on a 4 scale or better.
- Must be resident of Johnson, Jackson, Wyandotte, Platte, or Clay County
- Must have community involvement.
- Must agree to 10-20 hours of volunteer service to PNAGKC within one year of receipt of scholarship
Congratulations to our
2023 Kansas City Scholarship Recipients!
The PNAGKC Scholarship's purpose in the Philippines is to provide financial support to a deserving, low-income nursing student in the Philippines who is pursuing his/her undergraduate nursing degree.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Must have completed the first academic year of nursing school.
- Must be currently enrolled or have been accepted into the second academic year in an accredited nursing program. GPA of 3.0 on a 4 scale or equivalent
- Family income below the average. (PhP 313,000 in 2018)